Cockpit: The cockpit provides an outdoor space for fishing or relaxing. Enter aft from the swim platform or along either side. You have sole hatch access to the lazarette below. There are shore power connections aft and forward. The walk around side decks (both sides) transit from the cockpit to the foredeck. Access to the interior is through her teak saloon door.
Saloon: The saloon has comfortable bench seating in Ultra-Suede to port and starboard with a moveable high-low teak table. The interior is bright and airy with teak interior joinery and teak parquet floor.
Galley: The galley has been laid out with all of the essentials including a deep basin sink with purified water tap, Isotherm (dual compressor, dual power) refrigerator and freezer (2018). There is overhead storage and ample drawers for glasses, dishes, utensils and silverware. For preparing meals there is a compact microwave oven and a three burner Force-10 propane stove and oven.
Pilothouse: The raised pilothouse has excellent visibility all around and a bench seat, that pulls out to a full size off watch berth. There is an impressive assortment of new (2017) navigation/communication electronics with controls for the stern thruster, engine, and generator. The electrical panel is installed in an easily accessed island panel with clearly labeled breakers and analog gauges. Two pilot house doors open outboard to allow access to the side decks which provides entry to the foredeck or aft to the cockpit. The helm dash was customized to allow for larger displays and a clever folding foot stand has been attached.
Master Stateroom: For comfortable sleeping whether underway or at rest, the master stateroom forward centerline Queen features a large fore/aft island berth. There are hanging lockers to port and starboard with drawers under berth. Deep storage is available under the berth. A flat screen television is mounted aft to port.
Engine Room: Few trawlers under 50’ can boast standing headroom in the engine room. You can enter from full size door aft from the lower landing or through the saloon sole. The John Deere main engine is positioned for easy servicing and inspection. The aft section of the engine room has a Northern Lights generator. The forward outboard side yield impressive access to both active fin stabilizers. The aluminum main fuel tanks outboard are plumbed to feed the main engine and generator with supply and return valves. The automatic Fireboy fire suppression system provides additional safety.
Lazarette: Accessed via the cockpit hatch, providing ample storage space for fenders, cleaning supplies and also houses the steering system.
Foredeck: The foredeck is high off the water making for a dryer ride and has a Maxwell 2200 electric windlass with chain rode to a Rocna 22 anchor. Chain locker access is through master stateroom hatch. Shore power connections are on the foredeck and in the cockpit.
Boat Deck: Up the ladder from the cockpit brings you to the boat deck and flybridge. There is a covered access hatch to keep the cockpit dry. The boat deck has a mast and boom for launching and retrieving the tender via a wireless remote control. The dinghy is an AB fiberglass bottom, with 15 HP Yamaha (2015) and has been actively used. When the tender is stowed on the transom, this area becomes a large outdoor deck space.
Flybridge: Equipped with single helm chair, port and starboard bench seating, electronics and controls on the dash, covered by a folding Bimini top, the upper helm is the perfect place to operate the vessel on beautiful days.
Debadoo’s Weaver Leaver® Dinghy System allows you to launch and retrieve her 4 stroke 15 HP tender in less than a minute. For offshore runs, twin 1500# hoists operated by a single wireless control make storing the dinghy on the boat deck a snap.
Debadoo has been continually refined, proactively maintained with exceptional care and appears much younger than her true age in years. Service records for all major equipment are dutifully logged aboard and available aboard for your perusal.
Highlighted Equipment aboard Debadoo
• Force 10 (3) burner propane stove/oven
• Isotherm dual compressor AC/DC refrigerator/freezer
• Large stainless-steel sink
• Seagull IV water filtration system
• GE microwave oven
• Corian countertops
• Raymarine A Series 4G HD radar/plotter (2016)
• Dell Solid State Windows 10 Computer (2017)
• Raymarine i70S Instrument display (2017)
• Raymarine i70S Value Instrument pack (2017)
• Raymarine AIS650 Class B AIS (2017)
• Raymarine CP370 CLEARPULSE Sonar (2017)
• Raymarine SEATALK NG Backbone kit (2017)
• Raymarine Reverse Image camera (2017)
• Raymarine CAM 50 FOR US & CANA (2017)
• (3) Green Marine 19″ 1,000 nits monitors (2017)
• Simrad/Robertson AP22 autopilot with flybridge remote
• Simrad/Robertson wired autopilot remote (2000)
• Horizon Standard VHF radio with DSC calling (2017)
• ICOM IC-M422 VHF on flybridge (2008)
• Standard Horizon handheld VHF (2015)
• KVH TracVision4
• Magnavox flat screen TV in master stateroom
• Direct TV/DVR
• Audiovox Sirius satellite radio
• Clarion AM/FM stereo speakers throughout boat
• Northern Lights 8 kW generator in sound shield
• Magnum 2800-watt inverter/charger with new controller (2017)
• Balmar 160-amp alternator (2010)
• Balmar 612 three phase external voltage regulator
• ProMariner 24V/30A charger for bow thruster
• Phase Three 12V/40A charger for start battery
• Guest 50A shore ground isolator (2010)
• (3) 8D AGM house batteries (2015)
• 8D AGM engine start battery (2015)
• Optima generator start battery (2018)
• 8D Gel bow thruster batteries (2015)
• John Deere 4045 TFM main engine with Twin Disc 2.39:1 gear
• Walker Airsep air filter (2003)
• Racor closed crankcase vent (2003)
• Racor LFS 802 bypass oil filters for engine and generator
• Naiad Multisea II hydraulic active fin stabilizers (2003 with 2008 upgrade)
• Racor 500 fuel filters for engine and generator
• Gulf Coast fuel polishing system (2000)
• Dripless propeller shaft seal (2013)
• 24V 10HP ABT bow thruster with dedicated batteries and charger
• Reverso 700 oil change system for engine, generator & transmission
• Dual cartridge GE fresh water filters
• Extensive inventory of spare parts
• Bendix combination clothes washer/dryer (not vented)
Safety Gear and Ground Tackle
• Fireboy engine room fire suppression system with engine shutdown
• Switlik Life Raft in Soft Case (2015)
• CQR 45 lb. anchor with 50’ chain and 200’ nylon rode
• Rocna 25 anchor with 300’ chain
• Maxwell electric anchor windlass
• Anchor bridle
• (2) complete sets of dock lines
• Exterior teak brightwork refinished in 2018
• GripTex non-skid on foredecks
• Foredecks repainted 2010
• Twin #1500 Power winches on mast for lifting dinghy with single wireless remote control (2015)
• Sunbrella window covers
• Textaline sun/privacy window screens
• Magma stainless steel propane barbecue grill
Exclusions: Owners personal items, art work and tools and deck chairs
Detailed maintenance records confirming pride of ownership are available for review by request*.
The detail photos of Debadoo were taken in November of 2018 (many more images are available by request- contact the listing broker*).
Once you see Debadoo in person we are sure you will appreciate her excellent condition and may then be convinced that she is the one for you.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or have any questions that you would like to ask, please contact the listing broker to open up the conversation.
Please check out the Debadoo website: http://kadey-krogen39forsale.com/