Up to the pilothouse you can manage operations from the Stidd helm chair and have great visibility of the outside world through multiple windows.
The lower level has the guest stateroom forward with a double berth to port and an office desk to starboard fronted by a head with shower, sink and toilet.
The owner cabin has an island berth bed arrangement with an ensuite sink, shower and toilet.
The engine room below the saloon and the lazarette below the cockpit provide protected areas for the working machinery and the layout of equipment gave a lot of thought to access and servicing.
ACCOMMODATIONS and LAYOUT:
The Nordhavn 43 is a passage maker that was created for a cruising couple to maintain and operate. She benefits from hundreds of Nordhavns that preceded this model. The design team truly addressed the priorities a capable pair would require to be safe and comfortable while traveling long distances. Celt is no stranger to long range adventures she was built to do just that – and her interior is beautifully crafted so that you can enjoy being aboard while both underway and at rest.
SALOON: You enter the saloon through a Dutch door to greet the entry level which consists of the saloon and galley. The saloon has settees on both sides and large windows allow for a beautiful view. For dining and relaxing, this aft section of the boat is very appealing. There is a top load freezer forward to starboard, conveniently installed directly across from the galley.
- Dutch door entry from the cockpit
- Ultraleather settees with storage underneath
- Manual activation for engine room fire suppression
- Teak planked wood floors
- Opening and fixed windows outboard on both sides
- Window blinds
- Flat screen television forward
- Stereo system
- Forward locker for top load freezer
- Teak dining table
GALLEY: The galley is ideal for storing cooking conveniences and for preparing meals. There is refrigeration by Isotherm and a Force 10 propane stove and oven. Lockers, drawers and a spacious Corian counter make this a pleasing place to cook.
- Force 10 (3) burner stove top with oven
- Xintex propone control panel
- GE Profile Spacemaker II microwave oven
- (2) Isotherm stainless steel refrigerator drawers
- SubZero combination refrigerator freezer with stainless steel face in stack by stairs
- GE Monogram trash compactor with teak face
- Double basin stainless steel sink with Grohe faucet
- Teak plank sole
- Opening portlight
- Forward storage lockers
- Overhead storage locker with access doors
- Multiple storage drawers
- VHF radio hand mic
PILOTHOUSE: The primary operations center for navigation and communication, this wheelhouse has a practical layout of the many controls and displays that you use for cruising. The Stidd helm chair assists comfort for a long watch and most key components are easily within reach. The electrical breakers are labeled for convenience. A bench seat aft has a teak table and there is a single watch berth behind. Two outside leading Dutch doors allow you to go outside. The forward stairwell takes you to the accommodations level with staterooms and heads.
- Stidd helm chair
- Lugger main engine display panel and controls
- Yanmar main engine display panel and controls
- SidePower bow thruster toggle
- ABT TRAC stabilizer panel
- Xantrex inverter display panel
- Inverter bypass switch
- Northern Lights generator display panel
- Maxwell windlass control
- Digital chain counter
- Air conditioning
- Epson printer
- Sea Recovery water maker remote panel
- Spendide 7100XC combination clothes washer and dryer (vented)
- Watch berth aft
- Ultraleather settee
- Teak table
- Panasonic laptop computer with chart software
- ICOM VHF M-504
- ICOM VHF (second)
- Simrad autopilot
- Simrad display
- Analog wind display
- NavNet v2 display with GPS
- Radar integrated in NavNet
- AIS integrated in NavNet
- Chart plotter integrated in NavNet
- Depth sounder integrated in NavNet
- SeaFire fire suppression
- High water in bilge alarm
- Water in fuel alarm
- Fusion stereo
- Overhead red lights for night
- ACR search light
- CCTV cameras in engine room and cockpit
- Chart drawler
- Electrical breakers
- Stereo and speakers
FORWARD STAIRS: From the pilothouse, you drop down to the lower level which has both staterooms and heads as well as access to the engine room.
GUEST STATEROOM and HEAD: Located forward this stateroom has the popular double wide berth to port and working desk with chair to starboard. The head and shower is positioned forward. There is outside airflow from the on deck Dorade vent, plus opening overhead hatches and outboard opening port lights.
- Double wide berth to port
- Desk and chair to starboard
- Rain Man water maker
- Opening portlights port and starboard
- Overhead opening hatches with screens
- Teak plank soles with hatch access to tanks
- Lockers and drawlers
- Groco K electric sea water toilet
- Y-valve for head
- Stand up stall shower with curtain
- Storage lockers
- Sink undermounted into Corian counter
- Mirrored medicine cabinet with storage
OWNER STATEROOM and HEAD: The amidships owner stateroom is a private area that is also very comfortable. The head and shower are connected en-suite to starboard. There are two hanging lockers and drawers. The forward bulkhead has a large mirror. The floors are teak. The head has a large shower stall with bi-fold door, granite counter with sink and medicine cabinet and the fresh water toilet.
- Island berth sleeps two
- Two portlights outboard
- Mirror on forward bulkhead
- Hanging lockers
- Night stands
- Assorted drawers
- Raritan Atlantes fresh water head
- Y-valve for head
- Stand up shower with bi-fold door
- Corian counters with undermount sink
- Holding tank level sensor
- Fresh water level sensor
ENGINE ROOM: This machinery space has a tall entrance door off the owner cabin. Primary propulsion is provided from the Lugger main engine which is keel cooled with a dry stack exhaust. The primary fuel tanks are fiberglass and have sight glasses. The Northern Lights generator to starboard has sound shields. The Yanmar wing engine to port provides independent propulsion. The fuel distribution is via a forward supply tank and uses manifolds and Racor fuel water separators.
- Lugger main engine – keel cooled, dry stack exhaust
- Yanmar wing engine with isolated aluminum fuel tank
- Northern Lights 12 kW generator
- Racor fuel filters
- Fuel manifolds for supply, return and transfer
- Fuel transfer pump
- Tools (some will remain, some will be removed)
- ABT TRAC active fin stabilizers
- Through hulls and strainers
- Sea Fire – fire suppression
- Electric bilge pump
- High water bilge pump
- Reverso oil change pump
- Fire blanket
LAZARETTE: The lazarette contains the steering gear, water maker, hot water tank, emergency tiller, air conditioners, batteries, inverter and chargers. This is a large space that serves to store the extras most cruisers accumulate.
- Xantrex inverter/charger
- Seaward 11-gallon hot water tank
- Hynautic steering ram with valves
- House batteries
- Genius chargers
- Emergency tiller
- Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper watermaker
- Fuse panel
SWIM PLATFORM/COCKPIT: The cockpit – aft deck has nonskid flooring with a large fiberglass hatch to enter the lazarette. There are three hull boarding doors – both sides and aft. The swim deck aft is designed for arrival by dinghy. The boat deck above overhangs to provide shade. The saloon door is centered, and you can go forward outside along the walking side decks.
- Cockpit hot / cold freshwater shower
- Large hatch access to lazarette below
- Freeing ports
- Hawse pipes for mooring lines
- Extra handrails
- Varnished teak cap rail
- Storage lockers
- Edson manual bilge pump
- Propane locker (2) tanks. Vented overboard
- Step up to starboard side deck
- (3) Boarding access gates to cockpit
SIDE DECK/PORTUGUESE BRIDGE: From the cockpit you can step up to the starboard side deck and walk past the saloon up to the Portuguese bridge. The shore power connections are centrally located outside of the pilothouse on the starboard side. The Portuguese bridge deck has an access door to the foredeck and wraps around the front of the pilothouse.
- Side deck with stainless rails along starboard side.
- Shore power connections
- Hinged gate to foredeck
- Ships bell
FOREDECK: The Maxwell windlass is atop a guttered anchor well with a Freeman hatch access to the chain locker below. There two deck hatches above the forward cabin and forward head. Two built in fiberglass storage boxes. Two dorade vents. The life raft is mounted to port.
- Maxwell VWC 3500 windlass
- 50 KG Bruce anchor
- 400’ chain
- Freeman hatch for chain locker
- Chain locker with shelves
- Two built in fiberglass deck boxes
- Cleats and hawse pipes
- Dorade scoops for natural air ventilation into each cabin
PILOTHOUSE ROOF: Flat platform for mounting accessories and gear storage.
- Viking RescYou life hard packed and mounted on cradle
- Thule storage crates for folding bicycles
- (2) folding bicycles
- Furuno radar on tripod
- Forward tending mast struts
BOAT DECK: This is a large deck with tall stainless steel safety railings. The mast supporting the dry stack exhaust pipe runs up from the engine room through the muffler console (muffler replaced). The boom is rigged with cables and blocks for dinghy launching. The dinghy is mounted athwartships, aft. There are two fiberglass storage boxes for gear.
- Zodiac Cadet 10 inflatable dinghy with seat, steering console and chaps
- 20 HP Tohatsu outboard
- Forespar mast and boom
- Electric boom winches in console
- Life Sling
- Small fiberglass storage box
- Large fiberglass storage box
- Ice chest
- Muffler for main engine exhaust replaced
- US Coast Guard safety equipment (flares, fire extinguishers, discharge and trash plaques, horn, life jackets, throw ring, etc.)
- Sea-fire engine room fire system
- EPIRB mounted in pilothouse
- Viking 4-person life raft
ADDITIONAL BROKER COMMENTS:
Celt is a US Coast Guard Documented vessel. Celt is loaded and ready to head right back out to sea. The current owners have done an exceptional job looking after her and getting her back to cruising shape. When they purchased Celt, she was languishing on the market and had been mostly forgotten by her owners. Any boat that sits too long is bound to require some attention and that she did. The new owners quickly organized a strategy to live with the cosmetics as-is and spend energy, time and money to rectify all of the operational machinery and equipment. Their performance priorities were exactly what Celt needed. They also took Celt out away from land and traveled offshore to let her regain her joy of ocean travel. Any boat you buy awaits and needs your own personalization’s. There are some cosmetic projects aboard Celt that you may consider past due (overhead panels), but nothing should prevent you from filling up with fuel and food and casting off for adventure.
For additional information please visit Celt’s website: www.Nordhavn43ForSale.com
Exclusions: Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed. Items excluded include, but are not limited to Paintings, tools, handheld nav gear and binoculars. Owner’s personal effects and clothing will be removed prior to closing.
Disclaimer: Jeff Merrill Yacht Sales, Inc. presents the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor guarantee or warrant the condition of the vessel. Buyers should instruct their agents and their surveyors to investigate all details the buyers desire validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brokerage: JMYS is a US based (licensed and bonded yacht brokerage in California, Florida and Washington) with an international emphasis specializing in ocean capable trawlers and recreational tugs. Our brokers are experienced boaters, most are trawler owner/operators with thousands of hours and miles at sea. We treat our clients with respect, we are responsive and not pushy. Our focus is to become your loyal advocate, always looking out for your best interests. The team at JMYS has extensive trawler and motor yacht product knowledge and our skills are available for coaching after the sale has concluded.
Co-Brokerage: Fellow yacht broker association members: Celt is available for Co-Brokerage.