Delray Beach, Fl
Please check out the Spyhop II website: http://Selene56.com/
Spyhop II is a 2012 Selene 56 widebody trawler style yacht. She is offered for sale by her second owner who has actively cruised her to the Bahamas and up the east coast from Florida.
Spyhop II’s spacious interior, exceptional storage and ease of boarding/disembarking make her an excellent live aboard and full-time cruising vessel.
Her light teak interior layout features three staterooms: a midship, full beam master with ensuite full head, a spacious guest room with twin beds to port and VIP stateroom with queen berth forward. The guest full head is to starboard across the companionway from the guest stateroom.
Entry to the cockpit is through the port and starboard boarding doors at cockpit sole level or from the swim platform. She can also be boarded on the starboard side through the Portuguese bridge.
The spacious entry level saloon is wrapped in warm teak and features an L-shaped settee covered in Ultraleather. The saloon and galley merge together to complete the entry area.
The large, raised pilothouse has excellent visibility and is equipped with a Llebroc helm chair and direct access to the flybridge.
Guests will appreciate the comfortable accommodations forward and below with a shared separate head and shower. The smaller cabin to port has two bunk beds and the VIP in the forepeak has a large island berth.
The master is amidships and has two entries – from the forward landing or off the saloon galley deck. A large island berth with plenty of lockers and drawers and it is connected to an ensuite head and shower.
The walk-in, full height engine room has two access points: primarily through a full-size door adjacent to the Master stateroom, or through two hatches in the saloon. She has easy service access for inspecting the main engine, generator, seacocks and filters.
The covered flybridge has two helm chairs for navigating with a view. There is excellent seating and entertaining aloft and connects aft to the boat deck with the RIB and crane.
Spyhop II is an excellent vessel for the active owner operator couple. Her generous size offers spacious quarters for full time live aboard, entertaining and cruising with guests. Please get in touch to learn more.
Cockpit: The cockpit provides a very spacious, covered outdoor space for relaxing with friends, a cocktail or enjoying a meal. You enter the cockpit from the aft swim platform or comfortably from the dock through the port or starboard boarding door. You have hatch access down a short ladder to the lazarette below. There is a 50-amp shore power connection powered by a Glendinning retraction system for shore power plus a connection for another 50-amp cable for air conditioning. A hot and cold fresh water cockpit shower is built into the transom. A fresh water wash down inlet makes deck cleaning a pleasure. Access to the interior is through her weather-tight, painted aluminum double saloon door. Her teak cap rails are finished in Awlclear. There are eight fender clips to secure fenders without crossing over the cap rails. This is a roomy and covered place to enjoy the outdoors.
Saloon: The widebody design affords a spacious saloon. Her airy, high ceiling saloon is surrounded by light teak woodwork, and the teak and holly sole that is found throughout the yacht. There is a large L- shaped settee to port and a matching cabinet to starboard to provide plenty of storage. The 40-inch Samsung television stores in the cabinet to starboard via a lift when not in use. Windows are covered with new Poseidon sheer shades 2019 to protect the interior of the yacht and provide privacy. For dining and entertaining there is a teak hi-lo table.
Commissary: Below the entrance to the saloon is the commissary which is entered by a sole hatch and is accessed via a small ladder. Inside the vinyl floored commissary there is a sea water cooled Grunert cold plate freezer. The inverter/battery charger is installed outboard to port. There are numerous cabinets and lockers for additional storage. Teak locker doors are louvered for air circulation and lockers have shelves for storage.
Galley: The saloon transitions into an efficient galley to port which is an ideal place to prepare meals. The granite galley counters are configured in a large U-shape which allowing plenty of surface area for cooking and serving. There is a dual basin stainless steel sink outboard. One of the best features is the double pane sliding window outboard that affords an incredible view and also provides additional natural air circulation. A large Summit commercial grade refrigerator/freezer with icemaker, pantry with slide out shelves, and numerous cabinets below the granite counter make this an ideal chef’s galley aboard.
The Force 10 four burner propane cook top is centered forward and includes a tilt door oven. The GE Profile microwave oven with exhaust fan is encased above the stove. There are three banks of drawers for neatly organizing all of the necessary galley utensils. On the aft counter there is a double door locker with stainless shelves. Below the sink there is a double louvered locker door for bulk storage. The sole in the galley is also teak and holly. Opposite the galley is additional lighted teak cabinetry with glass storage.
There are overhead and under counter lockers and all locker doors are louvered. There are plenty of drawers for storing everything you need in a seagoing galley. Forward lockers open up to slide out shelves. This is a working galley where two people can share the cooking chores working side by side.
Leaving the galley, you go forward up three steps to arrive in the pilothouse.
Pilothouse: The Selene 56 wheelhouse is huge and the view is spectacular. There is an expansive navigation console with teak overhead panels and below window teak dash panels logically outfitted with all of the necessary control panels needed to operate Spyhop II. The Llebroc helm chair provides a comfortable command perch in the center of the action. The overhead hatch lets in light and air and is fitted with a shade/screen. The windows and outboard Dutch doors are all Diamond Sea Glaze commercial strength. These hinged doors lead out to the Portuguese bridge have teak panels on the inside to maintain the elegant feel.
A large L-shaped bench seat fronted by a beautiful teak table makes this location the perfect place for catching a bite to eat while enjoying the incredible panoramic view. The outboard seats have built-in fold down drink holders and there are drawers and storage lockers under the seating area and foot landing. The vertical face of the seating area includes the pull handle for the engine room fire suppression as well as a remote connector for the autopilot.
Outboard and aft to starboard is a companionway with wooden hand rail that is eight steps up to the flybridge (nice to be able to get to the flybridge from the interior – a real convenient benefit).
Sitting in the helm chair and facing forward you have a counter console to starboard with built in grab rails. This same counter has a slide out feature that extends over the forward stairs to serve as a chart table. The console has a drawer and storage locker as well as the controls for the Keypower stabilizers within easy reach. There is a teak magazine/book rack outboard and below.
Additional features include:
- 240V/120V/24V Power management panel
- (3) No See Um screens for upper half of Dutch doors
- Cantalupi LED dome lights and step lights
- Custom shelving, locker and two chart drawers behind hi-seat
- Dedicated teak stair from pilothouse to flybridge
- Diamond/Sea-Glaze Dutch doors for outside access port and starboard
- Daniel Smith chart lights
- Electronic engine control system
- Helm station with instrument panels
- Llebroc helm chair
- LED cabin reading lights
- Sliding chart table with drawer
- Teak overhead grab rails
Flybridge: The flybridge is accessed via a companionway directly from the pilothouse for safety and convenience. Two Llebroc helm chairs face the instrument console forward and there is an L-shaped seating area aft to port. On the starboard side are the bar, sink and barbeque. There is a boat deck area aft with dinghy and davit. Additional features include:
- Built-in Magma barbeque with separate propane supply
- Danforth 5″ compass
- Electronics mast hinged to permit clearance on Great Loop, Erie Canal
- Hardtop – enclosable with transparent (4) plastic screens new 2016
- L-shaped seating with table
- MarQuipt 1500 lb. hydraulic davit with extendable boom
- Novurania 430 (14′) RIB with Yamaha 60HP on custom chocks, plus Garmin chart plotter, ICOM VHF, charger
- Small refrigerator – Tundra T18
- Stainless steel sink
- Storage cabinet behind settee housing (2) 20 pound propane tanks for range in galley
- Stand up paddleboard (SUP) cradle
Master Stateroom: The comfortable master stateroom features an island queen with six-inch foam mattress new in 2019, which can be easily raised on its two gas struts to access the storage beneath. Two hanging lockers, one to port, the other to starboard are both cedar lined. An ensuite head completes the comfort of the master stateroom. There is a Tecma 24V DC fresh water electric toilet. The Corian sink is surrounded by a granite countertop, with a teak cabinet underneath. Overhead LED lights provide excellent lighting throughout the master stateroom and head.
Additional features include:
- Cedar-lined wardrobe with internal LED lighting
- Concealed safe for valuables
- Queen-size berth with custom 6″ foam mattress
- Hydraulic lift to facilitate access to extensive storage under bed
- LED Cantalupi reading lights and dome lights
- Manship 316 stainless steel opening portlights
- Mirror framed in teak above headboard
- Side cabinets and bureau drawers
- TV cabinet with 26″ Samsung TV and DVD player
- Teak wood veneer countertop
Master head features include:
- Formica finish head lining and FRP bulkhead
- Granite counter top and back splash
- Granite floor
- Grohe single lever hot and cold-water shower faucet
- Jabsco 24V DC 3″ diameter exhaust fan
- LED Cantalupi dome lights
- Mirror with teak frame
- Medicine cabinet
- Shower with teak removable grating panel
- Manship 316 stainless steel opening portlights
- Tecma 24V DC freshwater toilet
- Tempered clear glass sliding shower door
- Vanity with integrated Corian wash basin
VIP stateroom third and guest head: The large VIP stateroom is forward with a walk around queen sized berth. This is a large airy cabin with all the features you would expect to find in the master stateroom. Hanging lockers outboard with drawers under island berth. A great place to retire for the night with portlights and overhead hatches providing natural air flow.
Third stateroom and guest head Located at the bottom of the stairs to port is the third stateroom that contains two twin beds. There is a hanging locker forward with a large overhead cabinet. Ample storage is provided in lockers. Located across the companionway to starboard is the guest head.
A large cabinet over the fresh water electric toilet, a mirrored, double door, lit cabinet over the Corian sink and granite counter top with several cabinets below provide household-type storage. Well placed, non-opening port lights provide natural light and exhaust fan for fresh air. It is outfitted with the same granite floor and teak shower insert as found in the master head.
Engine Room: There are five watertight compartments on Spyhop II including the engine room that contains the mechanical heart of this yacht. The single Cummins QSL9 405HP@2100RPM provides plenty of power to cruise economically up to 11.5 knots. For added peace of mind, the Keypower hydraulic get home drives the main shaft off the 20kW Northern Lights generator. Electronic engine control system are located in the pilothouse, flybridge, and the two wing stations. Deluxe engine panel with complete digital and simulated analog instrumentation and alarms in pilothouse and on flybridge
- Engine overheat and low oil pressure alarm
- Aquamet #22 propeller shaft
- Dripless shaft seal
- NiAlBr 4-blade propeller
- Jabsco 24V DC 4″ diameter engine room blowers
- (2) Delta-T exhaust fans in engine room
- FRP drip pan under engine
- Hydraulift fiberglass wet box muffler
- Full protected fiberglass rudder with #316 Stainless steel rudder shaft
- 316 Stainless steel pillars in engine room
- Expanded LED lighting for engine room, commissary and lazarette
- Watertight door from master stateroom to engine room
- 3″ Soundown engine room sound insulation system including damping tile
Lazarette: Accessed down a short ladder via the cockpit hatch, the well-lit lazarette provides convenient storage space for spares, tools, fenders, cleaning supplies, fishing gear, and whatever else you can think of in terms of boating storage.
Foredeck/Portuguese Bridge: The foredeck on Spyhop II is high off the water making for a dry, comfortable ride. The twin anchor pulpit safely holds the 50kg Ultra and 45kb Bruce anchors that are powered by a Maxwell 2200 windlass. Each anchor has 400’ of ½” G4 chain rode. Chain locker access is through the divided chain locker hatch on deck just aft of the pulpit. Shore power, and dock water connections are installed on the foredeck; fresh and salt-water wash down inlets are found to port. The Portuguese bridge provides access to the port and starboard wing stations. From these stations, the engines can be started and stopped, the boat steered and the bow and stern thruster engaged. There is a custom built-in Portuguese bridge door to starboard and this alternate access is invaluable when only fixed docks are available in marinas
Boat Deck: Proceeding aft from the flybridge leads you to the large boat deck. The boat deck houses the MarQuipt 1500 crane (with remote control) for launching and retrieving the tender. The tender is mounted on two custom chocks with one bow and two stern tie downs. The center console style Novurania 430 (14′) RIB with Yamaha 60 HP outboard engine. With the tender launched, the boat deck provides a large outdoor space for sunbathing and/or entertaining.
Construction details from builder:
- Wide body design
- Additional headroom in the engine room
- (5) watertight compartments (chain locker, forward. machinery space, engine room, lazarette)
- Longitudinal stringers and transverse frames system
- Cook gelcoat for hull, deck, superstructure and non-skid
- Vinylester resin for the first five layers lamination
- Bi-axis uni-direction stitched roving
- Divinycell core sandwich structure for hull side shell and superstructure
- Hull and deck joint sealed by glue, bolted and laminated with mat and woven roving
- Integral swim platform with extended hull underneath
- Recessed bow thruster tunnel
- Integral FRP stern thruster casing
- Integral full protected keel and rudder shoe
- Manship 316 Stainless steel opening portlights with safety covers
- Manship 316 Stainless steel hatches for pilothouse and forward stateroom
- Diamond/Sea Glaze Dutch doors for pilothouse, salon and engine room entrance
- Taco 316 Stainless steel solid upper and lower dual fender rails
- Oceanair hatch shade with insert screen
- 316 Stainless steel handrails for foredeck and dinghy deck
- 316 Stainless steel telescope swim ladder
- 316 Stainless steel 2-1/2″ diameter aft deck overhang support posts
- Stainless steel window frames
- Teak cap rail for side deck, aft deck, and Portuguese bridge – all with covers
- 316 Stainless steel bow and stern flag pole sockets
- Teak burgee and flag staffs
- Freeing port for fore, side and aft deck
- Molded inlay pattern non-skid on foredeck, flybridge decks and swim platform
- Portuguese bridge access gate to foredeck
- After deck side gates
- Transom gate swings out
- Storage lockers inside Portuguese bridge
- 316 Stainless steel self-lock type exterior gate handles
- Cantalupi exterior dome light
- Cantalupi exterior courtesy lights
- Internal settee with cushion molded into front of Portuguese bridge
- International antifouling bottom paint
- International Gelshield primer coating
- Awlgrip boot top
Highlighted Equipment Aboard Spyhop II
- (5) Bilge pump counters in pilothouse
- (3) CCTV cameras, one aft-facing color camera and two in engine room
- Cummins analog-style engine instruments overhead
- Cummins digital engine monitor
- (2) Garmin 7215 color touch screen displays for charting, depth, and radar in pilothouse
- Garmin Radar – open array HD 72 mile
- Garmin Radar – closed array in 18″ dome
- Garmin 7215 color touch screen display on flybridge
- (2) Garmin GM10 displays for custom presentation of wind, temps, etc. in pilothouse
- Garmin AIS (A) transmit and receive
- GOST Phantom Security System with nav tracker
- ICOM IC-M604 VHF with command mic in pilothouse
- ICOM IC424 VHF with command mic on flybridge
- Mastervolt monitor for all battery banks
- Outback solar panel with control in pilothouse
- Simrad AP70 autopilot with remote in pilothouse
- Simrad AP70 autopilot control head on flybridge
- XM Weather receiver
- Forward of pilothouse, secure passageway
- Port and starboard wing stations with controls for bow thruster and engines
- Pilothouse windows covered in custom green Textilene fabric
- Intellian 6 stabilized digital TV dome capable of North, South, and Central America Air TV HD antenna
- Cell phone booster
- Wi-Fi booster
- Crestron Adagio Stereo Sound System covering flybridge, pilothouse, saloon, master stateroom, cockpit
- 40″ Samsung TV in saloon on lift
- 26″ Samsung TV in master state room
- Blue Ray DVD player
- Sirius XM receiver
- CD player
Other highlighted components
- 40” Samsung TV on lift with remote
- Asko full sized clothes washer and dryer
- Cruisair reverse cycle HVAC: 36k BTU in pilothouse/salon, 30k BTU in staterooms, 12k BTU in pilothouse
- Glendenning Cablemaster with remote and 75′ of cable
- Keypower 9 square feet hydraulic stabilizers
- Keypower hydraulic get home system
- Raritan icemaker in cockpit
- Sea Recovery 450 gallon per day water-maker
- Sidepower 15HP electric thrusters variable speed at both bow and stern
AC Electrical Systems
- Balmar hi-output 170 Amp engine alternator
- Blue Seas AC/DC control panel with polarity indicator lights, switches, digital meters and breakers
- Copper bonding strap with ground cable attachment for each fitting
- Grunert 120V/230V AC holding plate freezer in commissary
- Hubbell AC outlets throughout, with GFCI in head and flybridge
- Marinco 120V/240V 60hz 50Amp shore power inlets
- Mastervolt 120V / 240V AC battery charger system
- Mastervolt 4kW inverter
- Newmar integrated galvanic isolator
- Northern Lights 20kW generator with sound shield enclosure, and remote start switch panel located in pilothouse, has dedicated starting battery
- Torrid 20 gallons 120V/240V AC dual heating source water heater
DC Electrical Systems
DC power for the DC power consumers: Navigation electronics, lighting, refrigeration is provided by the house bank, systems also includes dedicated thruster batteries, dedicated genset start battery, and dedicated engine start battery. A combiner permits operator to parallel all into one battery bank if needed.
- Solar array consisting of (4) 235W solar panels located on the pilothouse roof charges the house bank and is monitored in the pilothouse
- 24V DC House bank has capacity of 2000 AH – Lifeline AGM’s
- Lifeline AGM house and thruster batteries (replaced in 2016)
- LED Interior and navigation lights
- Exalto 24V DC full, variable speed, intermittent electric wipers for three front windshields plus freshwater wash
- Mach 5 24V DC automatic water pressure pump with accumulator tank
- Kahlenberg air horn with automatic signaling
- Maxwell HWC 2200 windlass with foot switches at foredeck and controls at each helm station with chain counter
- Rear-facing LED floodlights on bridge illuminating the boat deck
- (2) Rule sump pumps with Ultra float switches
- (5) Rule bilge pumps with counters in pilothouse
- Vision AGM deep cycle batteries for engine and generator starting
Spyhop II has a total capacity 1,500 US gallons in two fiberglass fuel tanks with internal baffles, sumps, equalizing lines, and inspection ports. An easy to use manifold system permits the selection either tank or both for supply, and to return to either tank or both. Racor filter systems are included to ensure clean fuel.
- Racor 75/1000 Max dual fuel filter – water separator for main engine
- Racor 900MA fuel filter – water separator for generator
- Commercial grade magnetic fuel sight gauge for each fuel tank
- ESI fuel transfer and polishing system
- Fuel management system
- Electronic fuel gauge
- Parker ball valves for fuel system
- Reverso oil change pump
Plumbing Systems Thoughtfully laid out fresh and raw water systems on Spyhop II ensure availability of water and reliability.
- Two 200-gallon fiberglass water tanks with shut off valve, total capacity 400 US gallons
- One FRP holding tank with Y-valve and Jabsco macerator pump, deck discharge outlet and remote full display panel in master head, total capacity 120 US gallons
- Electronic water gauge
- Fresh and raw water faucets at bow and in cockpit
- Headhunter Stingray raw water pump with large 1″ lines throughout
- Headhunter Mach 5 fresh water pump with large 1″ lines throughout
- Sea Recovery 450 gallon per day water-maker
- P-Tex water lines
- Sea cocks on all through hull fittings with double hose clamps
- (2) Bronze basket type internal sea water strainer for main engine
- Rule electric bilge pumps with Ultra float switch
- Whale manual bilge pump
- Rule sump pump for master and guest head
- Status panel with bilge alarm
We encourage you to make an appointment to step aboard this beautiful vessel and discuss her in greater detail. Once you see Spyhop II in person, we are sure you will appreciate her excellent and ready-tocruise condition.
Exclusions: Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed. Items excluded include, but are not limited to artwork, tools, handheld navigation gear and binoculars. Owner’s personal effects will be removed prior to closing.
Disclaimer: Jeff Merrill Yacht Sales, Inc. presents the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information, nor guarantee or warrant the condition of the vessel. Buyers should instruct their agents and their surveyors to investigate all details the buyers desire validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brokerage: JMYS is a US based (licensed and bonded yacht brokerage in California and Florida) with an international emphasis specializing in ocean capable trawlers. Our brokers are experienced boaters, most are trawler owner/operators with thousands of hours and miles at sea. We treat our clients with respect, we are responsive and not pushy. Our focus is to become your loyal advocate, always looking out for your best interests. The team at JMYS has extensive trawler and motor yacht product knowledge and our skills are available for coaching after the sale has concluded.
Co-Brokerage: Fellow yacht broker association members: This listing is available for co-brokerage and JMYS is a 50/50 house. Courtesy showings are available by appointment. Florida listings subject to appropriate broker licensing required by law.
*Listing broker. Christopher Bruce, (Licensed Florida Yacht Broker) has extensive product knowledge of the trawler market plus intimate knowledge of the Kadey Krogens, as he owned a KK44AE. All inspections are by appointment only. Please contact listing broker, Christopher Bruce by phone, text or email for additional information or to schedule your personal showing. Christopher is always available via Mobile +1 603.397.8397 (call or text). You can send a detailed Email to: Christopher@JMYS.com.
|YACHT NAME:||Spyhop II|
|BRAND AND MODEL:||Selene 56|
|TYPE:||Long range trawler yacht with raised pilothouse and flybridge|
|LOCATION:||Delray Beach, Fl|
|HULL COLOR:||White gelcoat|
|REGISTRY:||United States Coast Guard documented|
|BUILDER:||Jet Tern Marine|
|HULL MATERIAL:||Solid fiberglass|
|DISPLACEMENT:||109,800 lbs. | 49.8 MT|
|SPEED:||Cruise 9 knots. Top 11.5 knots|
|LOA:||62′ 1″ | 18.9 M|
|LWL:||54′ 4″ | 16.55 M|
|BEAM:||16′ 8″ | 5.07 M|
|DRAFT:||5′ 9″ | 1.75 M|
|AIR DRAFT:||26’ | 7.92 M can be lowered to 19′ 6″ | 5.95 M|
|DECK:||White deck with white nonskid|
|ENGINE||Cummins Engine Model: QSL9 405 HP (Hours: ~3,635 August 2019)|
|PROPELLER / SHAFT||2″ Aquamet 22 shaft | Four blade propeller|
|THRUSTERS:||SidePower 15 HP proportional electric bow and stern thruster|
|STABILIZATION:||Keypower 9 square feet hydraulic stabilizers|
|ELECTRICAL:||60 Hertz – US style – 50 amp|
|SHORE POWER:||50-amp for house and 50-amp air con, (fore and aft) on Glendenning|
|GENERATOR:||Northern Lights 20 kW 240V 60Hz (Hours: ~1,814 August, 2019)|
|INVERTER/CHARGER:||Mastervolt 4kW inverter/charger|
|BATTERIES:||Lifeline AGM house and thruster batteries in 2016 new start batteries in November 2017|
|INTERIOR LIGHTING:||LED Cantalupi lighting|
|WATER MAKER:||Sea Recovery 450 gallon per day watermaker with remote in galley|
|CLIMATE CONTROL:||Cruisair reverse cycle HVAC: 36k BTU in pilothouse/salon, 30k BTU in staterooms, 12k BTU in pilothouse|
|MACHINERY EQUIPMENT:||Reverso oil changer for main, transmission and generator | ESI fuel polishing system|
|WINDLASS:||Maxwell HWC 2200 electric windlass|
|GROUND TACKLE:||50 kg Stainless steel Ultra anchor with 400′ ½” G4 chain | 45 kg stainless steel Bruce anchor with 400’ 1/2” G4 chain|
|CRANE:||MarQuipt 1500 lb. hydraulic davit with extendable boom|
|TENDER AND OUTBOARD:||Novurania 430 (14′) RIB with Yamaha 60 HP engine Garmin chart platter, remote engine lock, ICOM VHF|
|NAV/COM BRANDS:||Garmin | ICOM | Simrad|
|ENTERTAINMENT:||Flat screen Samsung 40” Smart TV in saloon on lift | 26″ Samsung in master | Crestron Adagio stereo sound system for music in flybridge, pilothouse, saloon, master stateroom, cockpit Intellian i6 sat receiver|
|STATEROOMS:||Three: master midship, guest cabins forward and amidships to port|
|BEDDING:||6″ Foam mattress in master new in 2019|
|HEADS:||Two: Tecma 24V DC freshwater toilets (electric freshwater) in master and guest|
|SHOWERS:||Two: master and guest. Plus, a cockpit shower|
|LAUNDRY:||Asko full sized separate clothes washer and clothes dryer|
|GALLEY:||Force 10 (4) burner propane stove with alarm monitor panel | GE Profile microwave/convection oven with built-in exhaust | Summit refrigerator /freezer with icemaker| Broan trash compactor|
|INTERIOR WOOD:||Light Teak|
|INTERIOR COUNTERS:||Granite counters (many additional surfaces covered)|
|INTERIOR FLOORING:||Teak and spruce hardwood|
|BILGE PUMPS:||Five (5) Rule electric bilge pumps with Ultra float switch with counters in pilothouse | Whale manual bilge pump|
|FUEL:||1,500 gallons | 5,678 L (Two fiberglass tanks)|
|HOLDING BLACK:||150 gallons | 567.8 L (Fiberglass tank)|
|FRESH WATER:||400 gallons | 1,514 L (Two stainless steel tanks)|
|ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT:||Llebroc helm chair | Two Delta-T exhaust fans in engine room | Autopilot with remote control | Two engine room and aft facing boat deck cameras|
|SAFETY:||EPIRB, GOST Phantom security system with nav tracker|
|PHOTO DATE:||More photos are due soon|
|Note: All information is believed accurate, but should be verified.|
Selene 56 – Spyhop II 360° Tour
Here is a collection of 360* spherical photo tours. Each image you click will automatically load and provide a slowly revolving video tour of that area. The Theta button on the lower left takes you to a variety of viewing options including enlargement to full screen.
To stop the rotation, click on the image with your cursor. Using your cursor, you can scroll in any direction to take a full-circle tour in any direction. Stop and click the (+) to zoom in. Enlarge the image by clicking on it.