Ten Things to Think About
Ten Things to Think about is really only a beginning. You have a lot to consider, but here is a start…
- You need a house and a car, you don’t need a trawler…but they are pretty cool!
- Buying a trawler is mostly a money losing exercise, but worth every penny.
- You can take your trawler with you, as long as you have water below your keel.
- The words “trawler” and “investment” should not be used in the same sentence (unless the word “bad” is included).
- You will eventually sell whatever trawler you buy.
- If it was difficult for you to buy your trawler, chances are it will also be difficult when it is time to sell your trawler.
- Don’t fall in love with a trawler until you own it.
- Time spent boating creates memories that you will never forget.
- I’m not aware of anyone ever dying from an overdose of breathing salt air.
- Saturday and Sunday are the best two days of a trawler boater’s life.